[libcroco-list] libxml2 dependency

Hi,

Currently the libxml2 dependency is not optional, as all the safeguards
are not in place to prevent libxml2 symbols from being used even if
libcroco is compiled without libxml2 support. This would probably be
fairly easy to fix now that the generic and libxml2 selection engine
have been split out. However, I think it would be better to either split
the libxml2 support out, or just make libxml2 a hard dependency.

Personally I would like to see the libxml2 selection engine distributed
as just an example of how to implement the generic selection engine, but
if people already depend on the libxml2 selection engine then we need to
include it. If no one objects, I will move the libxml2 selection engine
into an examples directory once the new generic selection engine from
Rob is merged.

Regards,

Thomas