[libcroco-list] libcroco un-forking (Was: Re: A roadmap for libcroco)

If you guys are serious about restarting libcroco development, we should
probably also have a look at re-merging Inkscape's private libcroco fork
upstream.  (Inkscape had to fork libcroco to support alternate document
tree types)

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if the guy who was the main point of contact
for this in the past (Peter Moulder) is really available lately, but if
he's not available, I can try and coordinate things on the Inkscape end
the best I can.

-mental