Re: [libcroco-list] libcroco as a CSS validator

* Emmanuel Saracco wrote:
>I am using libcroco to validate CSS stylesheets. Is there a way to tell
>it to be more verbose and retrieve warnings and errors in a buffer
>instead of standard output?

This is not currently possible, the routines and data structures for
this are private to the parser and the code that dumps the errors to
stderr is called unconditionally. You could catch that with a custom
handler using g_set_printerr_handler() though. The code should not use
g_printerr, I think Dodji wanted to work a bit on this code but it
seems he did not get around yet.

Could you elaborate on your validation project? Over at the W3C QA
tools development group we are interested in using libcroco to build
a replacement for http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/, so it would be
good to learn more about your efforts in this area.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern hoehrmann de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de