Re: [libcroco-list] Unknown functional notations

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 10:22:44PM +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Dodji Seketeli wrote:
> >Yeah, it seems that 0.5.1 has a bug. CVS HEAD doesn't have it
> >though.
>
> Ok, it does work in CVS HEAD, I did not try as the "sources" link on the
> libcroco homepage gives a 404 and 0.5.1 seemed fairly recent... But
> there are other issues in CVS HEAD, while
>
>   foo { bar: attr(x) }
>
> works,
>
>   foo { bar: attr(x, y) }
>
> does not, and what I actually want to parse
> is something even more complicated ala
>
>   foo { bar: attr(width, length, calc(70% - 5px)) }
>
> which fails, too. What about these?

Okay, these are obviously bugs.
Could you please bugzilla the stuffs that don't parse ? I will try to
fix these quickly. Like this week end or so.
Oh, the bugzilla url is: http://bugzilla.gnome.org
The product name is libcroco .

Thank you in advance.

Dodji.