[libcroco-list] new GNU ARCH repository location and http://www.free.fr suckage

Hi,

My ISP (http://www.free.fr) does not allow me to store my public GNU
ARCH archive on http://dodji.seketeli.free.fr anymore.
These guys are beginning to suck.

Anyway, James Blackwell who runs http://www.sourcecontrol.net has been
kind enough to offer me a place to store my GNU ARCH archive.

The archive of the xml-style meta project (which is made of MlView, Libcroco and
Sewfox projects) is now hosted on sourcecontrol.net.

Here are the instructions to register that new archive.

-=-
0/ make sure you are using at least tla 1.2 (or a higher version)

1/ If you registered dodji gnome org--xml-style-2004 already, do a
'rm ~/.arch-params/=locations/dodji gnome org--xml-style-2004' .
If not, forget this step 1/

2/Do 'tla register-archive http://sourcecontrol.net/~dseketeli/arch/2004/xml-style'

-=-
You should be able to browse my archive by doing
tla abrowse -A dodji gnome org--xml-style-2004

Regards,

Dodji.