[libcroco-list] Adding CSS rendering support to Conglomerate using Sewfox

I've added an experimental CSS renderer to Conglomerate using Dodji
Seketeli's Sewfox library - I'm cross-posting this to both projects'
mailing lists.

If you grab the latest CVS conglomerate and sewfox and configure
conglomerate with "--enable-sewfox" you should get an extra menu entry
"Tools->CSS test view" which brings up a window containing a Sewfox
SXBoxView of the current document (the relevant code is in
conglomerate/src/plugin-css.c)

It uses a complete hack of a "docbook.css" regardless of whatever
document type you're editing.  Hopefully someone who knows CSS can put
together a nice free stylesheet for rendering DocBook (a quick google
didn't find anything).

For that matter, my new code is a complete hack too :-)
But it does seem to do something; hopefully I'm using the sewfox API in
the correct way.  Don't have any kind of update/change notification at
the moment.

Thoughts?

Dave Malcolm