Re: [libcroco-list] About CRStyle datastructure

> I still think that the function set_property*_from_term() are definitely
> sharable, it is just simple switch logic but still useful to share i think.
> Maybe changing their signature to(for example):
> enum CRStatus cr_property_set_white_space_from_term(CRWhiteSpaceType
> *a_white_space_type, CRTerm *a_term);
> with their counterparts:
> void cr_property_white_space_get_string(CRWhiteSpaceType *a_white_space);
>
> In this new module cr-property.{c,h} we could add enum for all the
> properties we could dream off:) Without bloating sewfox with property he
> doesn't care about...
> we would just keep cr_style_set_from_decl, *resolve_inherited,
> *set_props_to_default and *set_props_to_initial, other functions really
> related to CRStyle in <cr-style.*> .

I am afraid I disagree for the reasons I gave earlier. One reason that
could have  make me leave CRStyle in libcroco was it's eventual use by a
third party application. As it seems that no one but sewfox uses it, I
will move it in the sewfox module.

Regards,

Dodji.