Re: [libcroco-list] selection engine

Hi MenTaLguY !

MenTaLguY wrote:

One of the problems is that libxml2 doesn't provide any facilites for
change notification, so I'd at least need to add another layer overtop
for that.  Out of curiousity, how did you handle that in mlview?

I guess that depends on what initiated the change. I'v written a C++
wrapper library around libxml2 (making efficient use of the xmlNode's
_private member) and as all changes come from my wrapper objects,
I can manage all observer updates myself in said wrapper.

May be that could be useful for you, too...

Stefan