Re: [libcroco-list] xml/css rendering tests for sewfox

Thank you very much !

Nice work !

I have started to look at the tests and well, that are huge :-)
I will start running them slowly and try to fix what can be fixed
"easily" in sewfox to make the tests work.

I will also bugzilla the necessary feature requests that will arise.

Thank you again for this nice work.

Dodji.