[libcroco-list] xml/css rendering tests for sewfox

Hi list,

I came across this link http://dbaron.org/css/test/list where David Baron
set up numerous XML/CSS rendering tests (browser oriented though).

I think it should be good that someone splits the css out of the xml files,
put them in separate files so that we can build a test suite for SEWFOX using
minifox.

The goal would be to be able to launch minifox <xml-file> <css-file> to render
each test of the suite.

Today, sewfox will fail on a lot of those tests, but it will also render a lot
of them quite well. I think it would be good to start with working on that
testsuite and fill enhancement requests for those that don't succeed (in
bugzilla) so that we start building a reasonable TODO list out of that.

Regards,

Dodji.