Release planning

Hi everyone,

the Maps guys expressed some interest in having a libchamplain release soon. Does anyone know about anything that should be fixed or wants some feature added before the release?

In any case it would be good if everyone could test the new stuff in libchamplain, mainly the map wrapping feature which involved quite many changes in the code. I'll wait for something like 2 weeks so the new things get tested and to get some feedback and if there are no big problems, I'll make the release then.

Any objections?

Jiri