Re: 180 meridian. Glade

Dear Jiří!
I can't find words to express you and your team respect for development of this library!

I would like to join development, however I don't have enough experience.

I, unfortunately, spent a lot of time for a choice between Perl, Java and JS for creation of cartographical appendices.

And only quite recently I started studying GTK+, having understood that will only give C the speed and confidence.

Rather small quantity living on the 180th meridian. Yes, there is more water, than earth. But there is a lot of transport - airplanes, vessels - cross this meridian, and the tracks crossing it interest many.

brgds,
Vladimir