Re: animated_marker animation noise

Hi Bruno,

I remember this kind of corruption from the times when the graphics
drivers weren't very stable (a few years back when graphic drivers
were moved from X server to linux kernel and lots of things were
broken). I haven't seen it since then though. Couldn't this be related
to your graphics drivers / MESA / kernel or something similar?

Jiri

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 1:42 PM, Bruno Oliveira