Re: Flickering against latest clutter-gtk

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Mattias Bengtsson
<mattias jc bengtsson gmail com> wrote:
On sön, 2014-06-22 at 12:29 +0100, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
Hi,

If you run any champlain app in jhbuild currently, you get continuous
flickering on the map. Here is a video of Maps with that issue but I
can reproduce against demos/launcher-gtk too:

http://static.fi/~zeenix/tmp/maps+flickering+no-route.webm

I can't reproduce it against non-gtk demos so I'd guess some latest
gtk+ or clutter-gtk changes broke it.

Probably this:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2014-June/msg00010.html

Hi, I'm on vacation so I can't check it right now but will investigate
more once I return.

Jiri