Re: Libchamplain legal question

I have written directly to Microsoft, described the problem and asked
if there's any legal problem with libchamplain using the Bing service.
I think it's easier than guessing what they mean by the license. I'll
let you know once/if I get some response.

Jiri

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)