Re: Using libchamplain behind a proxy

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Emmanuel Rodriguez
<emmanuel rodriguez gmail com> wrote:
> Libchamplain uses libsoup for all http access. You will need to configure
> the proxy through libsoup.

You should also build libchamplain against the libsoup-gnome package
if you are building it by yourself (linux distributions usually come
with the libchamplain package depending on libsoup-gnome). If you
build it against the libsoup package, the proxy settings aren't taken
from the gnome settings and you have to specify them manually.

Jiri