Re: local-rendering and new-map-source branches have been merged

Thanks Simon, that builds, as does libchamplain git head.  The demo looks great, is there any API docs, or am I best picking my way through the code?

2010/1/25 Simon Wenner <simon wenner gmail com>
I contacted the owner yesterday, but he has not replyed yet.

Here is a mirror of the release tar.gz: