Re: local-rendering and new-map-source branches have been merged
- From: Keith Sharp <keith sharp gmail com>
- To: Simon Wenner <simon wenner gmail com>
- Cc: libchamplain-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: local-rendering and new-map-source branches have been merged
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:11:03 +0800
Thanks Simon, that builds, as does libchamplain git head. The demo looks great, is there any API docs, or am I best picking my way through the code?
2010/1/25 Simon Wenner <simon wenner gmail com>
I contacted the owner yesterday, but he has not replyed yet.
Here is a mirror of the release tar.gz:
On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 6:01 AM, Keith Sharp <keith sharp gmail com
> It's been down the last couple of times I've tried to connect. Does anyone
> have a contact for the site owner? Or, could someone put a tarball up for
> download somewhere?
> On 25 Jan 2010, at 11:11, Pierre-Luc Beaudoin <pierre-luc pierlux com
>> On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 10:24 +0800, Keith Sharp wrote:
>>> I'm probably being stupid, but where can I get libmemphis from? I've
>> That's the right place, maybe they are having server problems.
] [Thread Prev