Re: GtkChamplain API broke somewhere from 0.6->0.8

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Robert Park <rbpark exolucere ca> wrote:
> And that I know works perfectly, so I guess the answer you are looking
> for is "full"?

Ok, I got impatient waiting for Jiri to fix this so I dove into the
code and fixed it myself. First time I've successfully accomplished
anything in a non-interpreted language ;-)

This compiles successfully and allows my app to run (although I
haven't tested much beyond the initial "yay! it runs!" yet).

Please can somebody commit this? ;-)

--
http://exolucere.ca