Re: drag-and-drop

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:14 PM, Colin Clark <cclark mcb net> wrote:
Hi

No problems this time, just a question.

The function I'm working on is to allow a user to drag a non-geocoded photo thumbnail onto a champlain map, pick up the lat/lon coordinates of the drop and geocode them into the exif of the file.
Are planning on showing a thumbnail of the picture inside a marker? If yes then take a look at my branch "soup" there's a demo named "url-marker.c" that loads a GdkPixbug into a marker (http://gitorious.org/projects/libchamplain/repos/potyl-perl/blobs/soup/demos/url-marker.c#line93).

Perhaps we should add a champlain-utils.c with some helper methods?

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez