Perl bindings available in CPAN

Hi,

The first release Perl bindings for Champlain are available in CPAN (http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Champlain). The bindings consist of a single Perl package than can build the bindings for for libchamplain and libchamplain-gtk. This approach is deeply influenced by how the Perl bindings for Clutter do for providing suport for clutter, clutter-gst, clutter-gtk and others.

The bindings support all methods made public by libchamplain and libchamplain-gtk with the exception of champlain_view_embed_get_view() which is causing compilation and runtime errors. I will investigate this in the following days.

The Perl package doesn't provide yet a lot of documentation nor unit tests. This will be addressed in time and in the future releases, specially when libchamplain will have it's API stabelized.

I couldn't use gitorious because it refuses my SSH key so I posted my code in github (look for bindings/perl/Champlain).
http://github.com/potyl/libchamplain/tree/master

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez