Re: C++ bindings

>> Right now the C++ bindings will not compile against any version of the
>> C library because of https://bugzilla.gnome.org/597272 Once those
>> patches are in a release of the C library we can release the C++
>> bindings too.

> Did new C++ bindings get released?

No.

I wrote them because I will be needing them another project [1]. Since
I am busy with some other aspects of the said project, I did not push
forward with a release yet. If you or somebody needs the bindings for
some use then I can look into making a release sooner than later.

Cheers,
Debarshi

[1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/solang

--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.