Re: libchamplain-0.3.5: Python bindings

2009/8/3 Debarshi Ray <debarshi ray gmail com>
> this seem to be a known problem in clutter python binding.

Looks like this one:

What about the undefined symbol when trying to import champlaingtk?

My machine has a 32 bit cpu and when I using libchamplain 0.3.5 by tarball I got the same error (undefined symbol: _PyGObject_A).

But, that problem doesn't happens if I compile it with a simple (make clean && make && make install)
or using git sources with (sh && make && make install).

To me, this is a problem just in tarball source.
Can you confirm this, please?

One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.
   -- Andrew Koenig

Victor Godoy Poluceno