[Fwd: Re: Mouse Pointer location]

Forwarding to the list for archiving
--- Begin Message ---
Hi

        Is it theoretically possible for there to be a libchamplain
        function that returns the lat/lon coordinates of a mouse pointer
        which is over a libchamplain map?
        I would like to be able to drag-and-drop a non-geocoded jpeg
        thumbnail onto a map, and then program the lat/lon into the
        jpeg's exif.

I am totally sorry, I just realized today that I wasn't subscribed to
the mailling list I was maintaining lol

So yes you should probably be able to do that... if you set the
ChamplainView reactive, you should be able to use Clutter's motion
events.  Then there is a helper function
champlain_view_get_coords_from_event to convert the event's x,y into a
lat,lon :)

I hope this helps!

Pierre-Luc