RE: [LIBART] clipping

John,

> http://www.gnome.org/~mathieu/libart/.

This is a nice document.  I wish it had existed when I started with Libart.
:-)

The SVP intersect code might be exactly what you want.  I had forgotten
about that until I looked at the overview.

I didn't use that in the general case for my app, since I wanted to be able
to do weird compositing and masking of bitmaps and also I wanted any
imaginable bit depth and byte ordering for the pixel buffer that libart was
rendering into.  I have a bunch of C++ code that does this stuff. If you
want I can give it to you.  It won't compile stand-alone, but it is
something to look at that does interesting thing with the libart library.

BQ