RE: [LIBART] problem with art_rgb_svp_alpha()

> > I'm generating an svp from a set of 23 points.  I pass
> > that into art_rgb_svp_alpha(), and it hangs.  I've used
> > gdb to trace it to line 283 in  art_svp_render_aa.c.
>
> How exactly do you generate the svp ?
> The correct way is to build a vpath and either
> art_svp_vpath_stroke or art_svp_from_vpath it.
> For the latter, the surface (I assume the vpath is closed) outline
> must be given counter-clockwise.

Sorry -- I should have been more specific.  I'm taking the
point list that I sent in my previous message and building
a vpath from it.  Then I call

art_svp_vpath_stroke(vpath, ART_PATH_STROKE_JOIN_ROUND,
                                        ART_PATH_STROKE_CAP_ROUND,
                                        STROKE_WIDTH,
                                        0.0,
                                        0.25);

The resulting svp is passed to art_rgb_svp_alpha().

The path is not closed, and the points are completely arbitrary;
the data comes from handwritten strokes.  Are there preconditions
that must be met in order to use art_svp_vpath_stroke()?

Jason Priebe
Mi-Co
http://www.mi-corporation.com/

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Priebe;Jason
FN:Jason Priebe
ORG:Mi-Co
TITLE:Director of Internet Services
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(919) 485-4819 x615
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(919) 838-0630
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(919) 523-6300
TEL;WORK;FAX:(919) 990-8561
ADR;WORK:;;2 Davis Drive;Research Triangle Park;North Carolina;27709;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:2 Davis Drive=0D=0AResearch Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709=0D=0AUnited =
States of America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:priebe mi-corporation com
EMAIL;INTERNET:9195236300 dpcs mobile att net
EMAIL;INTERNET:jason_priebe yahoo com
REV:20010209T141307Z
END:VCARD