Re: [LIBART] problem with art_rgb_svp_alpha()

Quoting Jason Priebe <priebe mi-corporation com>:

> I'm generating an svp from a set of 23 points.  I pass
> that into art_rgb_svp_alpha(), and it hangs.  I've used
> gdb to trace it to line 283 in  art_svp_render_aa.c.

How exactly do you generate the svp ?
The correct way is to build a vpath and either
art_svp_vpath_stroke or art_svp_from_vpath it.
For the latter, the surface (I assume the vpath is closed) outline
must be given counter-clockwise.

I haven't checked how to generate a svp directly.

Eric.