Re: [legal-list] Licensing question: Embedding accessibility features to work under Windows into GTK+ source code

Hey Evgenii,

I just found your mail to legal-list.

If this is still an issue, please contact licensing gnome org.

CCed people: It seems that legal-list is not actively read. licensing@ is forwarded to the board and is more likely to be handled there. So if there will be any such case again, please recommend contacting licensing@.

Thanks,
  Tobi