Re: Should we really translate legal notices?

Hi all!

I have a technical question: is it possible to make all GNOME modules to
use uniform legal notice message strings located somewhere in common
library (gtk? libgnome?)

I mean those messages found in About dialog. They are quite pretty the
same (just subtitute program name with %s) and it will reduce module
catalogs a little. It will also give us a single way to update all these
messages at once. F.e. we had situation in the past when FSF address was
changed, and we needed every module maintainer to update the info in his
own space rather than update it in single common place.

Is there a chance to see it sometime in the future?