Default Installation of Multimedia Codecs on Linux

Hi,

I know this is kind of off-topic for Gnome legal list. But I believe
it will be good to get a opinion from the members of this list on a
proposal that we discussed among some members of openSUSE.

The proposal is to install multimedia codecs based on the location of
the user . the complete description can be read at

http://psankar.blogspot.com/2010/01/installation-of-multimedia-codecs-based.html

Please let us know your comments/opinions by clicking on the feedback
link in the blog post.

Thank you.

--
Sankar P