Re: www.gnome-foundation.org

I don't think it's worth to fight against these waters. Our chancess
of success are pretty small, and the more we touch it the more it
might grow.

* Their host is 3fn.net, which has an abuse address

This is probably the only action worth taking, since it needs just few
lines and 0€. They might be proactive or they might not.

Probably more effective: http://www.google.com/contact/spamreport.html

Besides, who is going to find this page?

a) People like us, victims of this link spreading between us and
thanks to us. The less we touch it the better.

b) People looking for "GNOME Foundation"? I don't think so since
Google offers many results before getting this one and we are on top.

c) People looking for "anal sex". Well, perhaps, but this seems to be
a combination of very popular words in the Internet.

If I would be willing to make money from hits in my website I would
emulate other sources more popular than the GNOME Foundation and the
names of some GNOME vet stars. It looks to me that the business model
of this abuse (if any) is precisely to make us worry, contact others
and try to eradicate the page.