[LaTeXila] bidi support

Dear creator of latexila.

I propose to improve the bidirectional support in latexila in the following way. Currently, if I write in arabic  or hebrew and math in the same line the math input go in the wrong direction. The available solution in the current version of latexila is to separate my language and math  by putting them in the different lines. In my opinion, the better solution is to create mechanism which will check the beginning and end of LaTeX math command and automatically change direction in this construction to LTR.  Such mechanism is implemented, for example, in bluefish editor.

Best regards,

Dr. Alexander Goldvard
Senior Lecturer
Mathematical Department