[LaTeXila] LaTeXila 3.19.2, 3.19.3 and 3.19.4

Hi,

Because of the gspell API changes, there has been several beta releases
of LaTeXila this release cycle. See the changes below.

Also, the fundraiser is now closed. Long story short, I don't really
want to develop actively LaTeXila anymore. As you can see I haven't
abandoned LaTeXila completely, since I've just released the 3.19.4
version. But if someone wants to take over LaTeXila maintenance, I would
be more than happy. In the future, I don't guarantee that LaTeXila will
be well maintained by myself. If I use LaTeXila and I see an annoying
regression, I'll probably try to fix it, but the reality is that I don't
use a lot LaTeXila anymore as I'm no longer a student.

So if you see regressions or bugs, please report them in the bugzilla!
To at least be aware of them.

Normally the 3.20 release will be a good one. As you can see below there
is a better integration with gnome-shell. But in the more distant
future, there can be regressions due to GTK+ changes (for example).

Cheers,
Sébastien

News (3.19.1 -> 3.19.4)
=======================

Release 3.19.4
--------------
* Close fundraiser
* Adapt code for gspell API changes
* AppData: add translation tag
* Translation updates

Release 3.19.3
--------------
* Adapt code for gspell API changes
* Adapt code to support again loading and saving remote files
* Better gnome-shell integration: add an application menu and fix the
  "Open a New Window" right-click action
* Make LaTeXila D-Bus activatable
* Change "Unsaved Document" to "Untitled Document"
* Other various small code improvements
* Translation updates

Release 3.19.2
--------------
* Adapt code for GspellLanguage API changes
* Adapt CSS to track GTK+ changes
* Rename latexila.deskop to org.gnome.latexila.desktop
* Rename AppData to org.gnome.latexila.appdata.xml
* Other various small improvements and bug fixes

About latexila
==============

LaTeXila is an integrated LaTeX environment for the GNOME desktop. The
idea of LaTeXila is to always deal directly with the LaTeX code, while
simplifying as most as possible the writing of this LaTeX code.

To help the writing of the LaTeX markup, auto-completion is available
as well as menus and toolbars with the principal commands.

New documents are created from templates. There are buttons to
compile, convert and view a document in one click. And projects
containing several .tex files are managed easily.

A side panel contains three components: the document structure to
easily navigate in it; lists of symbols to insert them in a document;
and an integrated file browser.

LaTeXila has also other features like the spell checking, or the
forward and backward search to switch between the .tex and the PDF.

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/latexila/3.19/latexila-3.19.4.tar.xz (1.04M)
  sha256sum: 66022691b92130edc73675ed3246a4c4780122daf6c9c4d2d1c384fd97606432