Re: [LaTeXila] Disable CTRL + Left Mouse Button Shortcut

Hello,

On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 12:22:50AM +0430, Bijan Binaee wrote:
As the title said I want to disable CTRL + left mouse button shortcut which
show "Impossible to do the forward search".
I have a habit to put down ctrl then select text and press c ( ctrl + c )
to copy text
which this feature very annoying in my daily use of latexila.

I already checked accels but it seems to me that there isn't already any
option is added there.
Is it hard coded or can be change in dconf or other way

It is hard coded. If you want to change it, you need to modify the code
unfortunately.

It's the first time that someone says that Ctrl + left click should be
configurable.

--
Sébastien