[LaTeXila] Build not working

I'm using Latexila 3.14.0 on Mint Debian Edition 2 RC, 64b. My latex builds seem to not finish, nor is the PDF file finally done. If I break the build process by pushing the "stop execution" button *sometimes* I see a correctly built PDF but most of the time the build goes on forever. I can build my Latex document when on the shell, by the same commands my build tools are configured to. How can I further investigate what's going on? Thank you in advance!

--
Eduardo Grosclaude
Universidad Nacional del Comahue