[LaTeXila] LaTeXila 2.12.1

Hello,

Here is a bug-fix release of LaTeXila. There was a quite serious bug
with the build tools on Arch Linux, the latex post-processor was buggy
and the build messages were not displayed. This is now fixed.

(I think it's because GLib on Arch Linux uses an external libpcre for
the regular expressions, which trigger the bug. On other systems I think
the copy of the libpcre in GLib is used instead.)

Happy upgrades,
Sébastien

News (2.12.0 -> 2.12.1)
====

* Fix regex in latex post-processor
* GLib 2.40 is required
* Added Polish translation
* Translation updates

About latexila
==============

LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment for GNOME, written in
Vala.

The main features:

- Customizable buttons to compile, convert and view a document in one
click

- LaTeX commands completion

- Document structure to easily navigate in it

- Forward and backward search with SyncTeX

- Spell checking

- Lists of symbols (Greek letters, arrows, etc)

- Templates for creating new documents

- Easy projects management

- Some menus and toolbars with the principal LaTeX commands

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/latexila/2.12/latexila-2.12.1.tar.xz (1.08M)
  sha256sum: b97638dcc1abe76bd3c9c59c7acde640fa3566173bedc6ba4de6f96ca2437747