Re: [LaTeXila] [ANNOUNCE] LaTeXila 2.6.1

Hi Bernd,

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 12:26:31PM +0200, Bernd Prünster wrote:
> My Bottom-Panel is missing after updating, rendering LaTeXila
> virtually useless. I get an error output though:

There was an issue with the window components that can be shown or hide
(the bottom panel, the side panel and the toolbars). I thought the
problem was fixed.

Are you sure that the bottom panel is enabled in the View menu? If yes,
it is possible that the handle of the paned is completely at the bottom
(and the handle can be difficult to see with the default theme).

> (latexila:7548): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_notebook_get_n_pages:
> assertion `GTK_IS_NOTEBOOK (notebook)' failed

This is not related, but it's most probably due to the code clean-up
done in the MainWindow class. Sometimes I have this error too, but not
always. I should investigate further this problem, but everything works
correctly for the notebook (at least for me), so it is not as critical
as the error message suggests ;)

Sébastien