[LaTeXila] Major Usability Issue

Hello!

I have to report a major usability issue: The bottom pane size seems to decrease with every LaTeXila start-up. This results in a zero pixel high bottom pane after exiting and launching LaTeXila 2 or 3 times which annoys the hell out of me, especially because the designer of the theme I'm using screwed up big-time when it comes to the resize-handles (they are zero pixels thick). This forces me to switch themes every other time I start LaTeXila, because I cannot see any output of the build tools. Would adding a gsettings entry for the bottom-pane height (and setting it accordingly on every start-up) be a sufficient fix?

best regards,
Bernd