Re: [LaTeXila] Release stable de la version 2.3 ?

Le lundi 23 janvier 2012 à 16:04 +0100, 名無し a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> Is there a date for a stable release of Latexila 2.3 ? I've read it
> would be able to spell check, that's a very useful functionality!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pierre

Hello,

I don't know when the next version of LaTeXila (2.4) is excepted to be
released but you can already easily install and test this beta release
which is pretty stable ;)
If you're still using Ubuntu 11.10, you can simply add this
ppa:latexila/testing.
More details: https://launchpad.net/~latexila/+archive/testing

Matt