Re: [LaTeXila] Bug with space bar in Latexila

That's great ! Thank you very much for your help !

2012/1/8 Sébastien Wilmet <sebastien wilmet gmail com>

On Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 08:36:48PM +0100, 名無し wrote:
> I checked the archives, but I didn't find anything on this problem, nor on
> Google. When I use the space bar, I have a menu which tries to autocomplete
> my words. I can't have any space. This also happens if no word is
> written... So it's a bit hard to write a full text!
> I use Latexila 2.2.0, on Ubuntu 11.10, Gnome 3, with iBus.

This bug has already been reported:

And fixed (it's more a workaround) in the 2.2.1 version.

(The workaround was to remove the shortcut from the menu: Ctrl+space.)

Normally there will be an update to LaTeXila 2.2.2 for Ubuntu soon. But
you can use one of the PPA (see the web page for a link to the ppa).

Best regards,

LaTeXila-list mailing list
LaTeXila-list gnome org