[LaTeXila] Latexila for RHEL6

Dear list,

I just discovered Latexila some weeks ago and my experience has been
really good at home (Ubuntu 11.10). However, at work I only have Red
Hat Enterprise Linux  6 (RHEL6), and Latexila is not available for
that platform, only for fedora (and AFAIK is not possible to use the
fedora packages to install Latexila in RHEL6).

Are you planning to have a RHEL6 package in the future ?

I know that the RHEL6 community is not as big as the others you have
already available, but in some big institutions is the only GNU/Linux
distribution allowed....

Thanks in advance,

Mauricio Zambrano-Bigiarini

FLOODS Action
Water Resources Unit
European Commission, Joint Research Centre (JRC)
webinfo    : http://floods.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
DISCLAIMER:
"The views expressed are purely those of the writer
and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating
an official position of the European Commission."
Linux user #454569 -- Ubuntu user #17469
"There is only one pretty child in the world,
and every mother has it."
(Chinese Proverb)