[LaTeXila] GTK+ 3 version usable (on git master)

Hello,

I've merged the gnome-3 branch, it's finally usable!

It requires GTK+ 3.4 and GLib 3.32 (the last stable versions). It also
requires the development version of GtkSpell (available as a package on
Debian testing and maybe other distributions).

LibUnique is no longer required, thanks to GtkApplication, and the
development files for gdk-x11 and x11 are no longer required too (but
now the application is not aware of the current workspace and screen,
but you can anyway create another window and place it where you wants).

The port is not completely finished, some deprecated functions are still
used, and some elements of the user interface can be improved (and there
is a bug in GTK+ 3.4 for the IconView, used for displaying the symbols
in the side panel).

Some stats about the merge:

This will be available in the next beta release (2.5.0).

As a side note, I'm available on IRC on the #latexila channel on
irc.gnome.org (standard port: 6667). It's often more convenient than the
mailing list.

Cheers,
Sébastien