[LaTeXila] Beta release 2.1.1

Hello,

[IMPORTANT]

First, the old mailing-list hosted by SourceForge will be deleted soon!
(next week for example). So, if it's not already done, subscribe to the
new mailing-list:

There is a new beta release of LaTeXila. Changes since 2.1.0:

======================================
* Release 2.1.1 (July 15, 2011) [beta]
======================================

- Structure:
        - better implemenation (custom Gtk.TreeModel)
        - better performances (line-by-line parsing)
        - simple lists of items, to find more quickly one element
        - some actions: cut, copy, delete, select, comment, shift left/right

- Build Tools: copy button to duplicate a build tool
- Mallard documentation about the build tools
- Build View: text is selectable, so we can copy/paste it
- Cleanup Build Files: take into account projects
- Show/hide the main toolbar
- Fix: Build Tools not available on a .bib project file
- dconf: scripts for migrating latexila 2.0.x -> 2.2.x
- Some other little improvements and bug fixes

This version is quite stable. Some bugs remain (see the file TODO), but
it's far more stable than the previous beta. And there are a lot of nice
new improvements!

Unfortunately, the translations are not possible yet with gnome.org.
I'll inform you when it will be possible. So the translations are not
up-to-date.

If you come from a 2.0.x version, and if you use dconf, then you can run
the scripts located in data/ to migrate the settings. It will be useful
for packagers too (for the 2.2 version I suppose).

Main page of LaTeXila:
http://projects.gnome.org/latexila/

Downloads:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/latexila/