Re: [LaTeXila] [Ubuntu] An Official PPA is now available

Hello,

I've just installed LaTeXila on Ubuntu 10.10 (amd64) from your PPA, and
I get an error when I try to execute LaTeXila:

$latexila

GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.gnome.desktop.interface' is not
installed

aborting...
Aborted

I've made a little hacking and I've solved the problem by installing
"gsettings-desktop-schemas". I think you should add that package to
LaTeXila's dependencies.

Best regards,

--
Edmundo Álvarez Jiménez <e alvarezj gmail com>