Re: [LaTeXila] [ANNOUNCE] LaTeXila 2.3.0

Le samedi 26 novembre 2011 à 19:18 +0100, Sébastien Wilmet a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> LaTeXila 2.3.0 is released! This is not a stable release (the stable
> release will be the 2.4.0), but there are no major modifications, so
> it's quite stable.
>
> The big new feature of this release is the spell checking. It uses
> GtkSpell. It's far from perfect, since the LaTeX commands are not taken
> into account, but it works.
>
> Enjoy!
> Sébastien
>

> About latexila
> ==============
>
> LaTeXila is an Integrated LaTeX Environment for GNOME, written in
> Vala.
>
> The main features are:
>
> - Customizable buttons to compile, convert and view a document in one
> click. Latexmk is used by default, but Rubber and the "low-level"
> commands such as pdflatex can also be used.
>
> - LaTeX commands completion
>
> - Document structure to easily navigate in it
>
> - Symbol tables (Greek letters, arrows, etc)
>
> - Template managing: a few default templates, creating personal ones,
> etc
>
> - Easy projects management
>
> - Some menus and toolbars with the principal LaTeX commands
>
> News
> ====
>
> - Spell checking with GtkSpell
> - Build Tools: add XeTeX -> PDF with Latexmk
> - Improve figure environment insertion
> - Templates: better icons
> - Added Esperanto translation
> - Updated Swedish, French and German translations
> - New CMake option: VALAC
> - Switch to Vala 0.14
>
> Download
> ========
>
> http://download.gnome.org/sources/latexila/2.3/latexila-2.3.0.tar.xz (601K)
>   sha256sum: 717087b96b232aaa20ff8da4daf6950e8b793aa5216d2eb26dc880d12f06b6a4

Hello,

Firstly, thank you Seb for this new release ;)

I forgot to announce it: a new PPA for beta versions of LaTeXila is
available!
If you want to test this latest beta version (2.3.0), simply add this
new ppa by launching this command from a terminal:
    $ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:latexila/testing

PS¹: If you want to up to date (beta and stable versions), it's
recommended to add both stable and testing PPAs to you repositories'
list.
PS²: after having added this ppa, you can use your update manager to
install theis2.3.0 version (or simply use this command: sudo apt-get
dist-upgrade)