[LaTeXila] [eaepgm gmail com: Many thanks for make latexila 2.0.0]

----- Forwarded message from Eduardo Abraham Escarcega Pliego <eaepgm gmail com> -----

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:09:15 -0600
From: Eduardo Abraham Escarcega Pliego <eaepgm gmail com>
To: Sébastien Wilmet <sebastien wilmet gmail com>
Subject: Many thanks for make latexila 2.0.0

I get and build latexila-2.0.0 in sunday.

Latexila 2 is great in autocompletion of latex comands and have a new
mathematical menu. Have a simple includegraphics section and  can put
sentences like \usepackage[]{}.

I are inscribed in latexila misc request,
latexila-misc-request lists sourceforge net. In a message send by
latexila-misc-request I have seen that the software:
gsettings-desktop-schemas cause many problems in latexila run if there
is not installed.

Here a sequence of how to get and install  gsettings-desktop-schemas
of the gnome git repositiry:

--------------------------

How to get, build an d install gsettings desktop schemas in a painless maner:

In a teminal go to  a directory where you can download and build the
software. Then obtain the software with the following sentence:

$ git clone git://git.gnome.org/gsettings-desktop-schemas

You may have installed git in your system, if not you may instal git first.

Change to the software directory:

$ cd gsettings-desktop-schemas

You may have installed intltool, if not install it. If tou are in
archlinux the order to install intltool may be:

$ sudo pacman -S intltool

Run the autogen.sh shell script to generate software configuration:

$ ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr

The prefix is for installing the software (schemas) in a directory
tree that are configured accordingly to the normal software installed
in archlinux.

If have any problems you may install the software that are not
installed and the autogen.sh script at run said that are missing.

If the there are no problems at runing autogen.sh then build the software:

$ make

And if there are no problems with make, then run make install as root user:

$ sudo make install

$ make clean

Installing gsettings-desktop-schemas in this way do not require other
packages like are required by the archlinux AUR package.

I going to use latexila 2.0.0 intensively.

Congratulations for making a great software.

Sincerely, Eduardo Abraham Escárcega Pliego form the Mexico City, Mexico.