[LaTeXila] LaTeXila 2.0.0 on Arch

Hi all!

LaTeXila 2.0.0 is working fine here in my system with arch. I see that
there's a gsettings-desktop-schema package in aur that depends on
glib-newest (2.27.x), I know that arch is bleeding edge and I love that
but I don't want to be bleeding on the floor :).

I attached another version of gsettings-desktop-schema that work fine
here with glib 2.26. After installing this package you can install the
LaTeXila version on aur.

I don't know if there's bugs in gsettings-desktop-schema with glib 2.26
but I only use this package for LaTeXila and is working just fine.

Cheers
Matias