Re: [LaTeXila] LaTeXila 2.0.0 (dependency) problems on arch

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 10:17:10AM +0100, Bernd Prünster wrote:
> First of all, gsettings-desktop-schemas package sucks (missing
> dependencies, etc...) but i am sure after it is installed it is
> installed properly... but some schema is missing:
> this is the error message i get when i run it (i did not get this when
> i used 1.99):
> > GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.gnome.desktop.interface' is
> > not installed
> this needs to be fixed, because in contrast to v1.99 v2.0.0 does not run

The Error come from the fact that gsettings-desktop-schemas is not
installed correctly.

I don't use ArchLinux, so I can't help you a lot.
Another person says that Vala and gdk-x11 dependencies are missing (and
maybe some others too).
Also, this person doesn't want to install GLib2 with a version from AUR.

So, try to fix these issues, and tell me when it's OK.

Best regards,
Sébastien