las-gnome CfP announcement..

We're still working on getting the stripe and registration working and it's taking a bit of time.  I was thinking that at this point that we would move foward with the CfP announcement.  We have the announcement all written up and ready to go.

What I'm looking for is agreemet by the team that we can do a CfP by 25th. That will give us about 4 weeks ago.  We should try to get our speakers accepted by last week of July.  We don't really have a ton of time since the conference is the first week of September and that's coming up really fast.

Can we have a vote on it?

sri