Re: las-gnome Reminder: Team Meeting today at 12:00 PDT / 13:00 MDT / 14:00 CDT

We need to use a different conference link.  The engagement meetup is going on right now and they are busy working on the annual report and I suspect it will go over.  So, since we can't have two meetings at the same time, we'll use this:

https://talky.io/las-meeting

See you there!

sri