las-gnome Fwd: Floor Plans & Details

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Parkside Mansion <sales parksidemansion com>
Date: Mon, Aug 27, 2018, 6:36 PM
Subject: Floor Plans & Details
To: Sri (Shree) Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>

Hi Sri,

I hope planning for your conference is going well!

Attached are two floor plans for you. Please let me know which one you would like to go with by this Friday at noon. We have to prep for set up. I have ordered your linens for you.

You can view our restaurant suggestions here.

A couple outstanding items:
  • Did you decided to host a bar during your Game Night on Thursday? I need to order your liquor by Monday
  • Will we be taking care of cleanup at the end of the conference or did you hire a caterer?
Thank you!